Zion Christian Mission Center is a program running under New Heaven and New Earth. We teach the entire Bible, from Genesis to Revelation with the Word as the only standard.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
WE BELIEVE that the Holy Bible, as originally written, was inspired in words and the product of Spirit-controlled men, and therefore, has truth without any admixture of error for its matter; and is, and shall remain to the end of the age, the true center of Christian union and the supreme standard by which all human conduct, creeds, and opinions should be tried.
The mission of Zion Christian Mission Center is to help every believer examine one’s faith within the context of the Bible and see oneself transform and recreate into God’s image and likeness. In carrying out this mission, we bind ourselves with faith, hope, and love.
To bring the people to the full knowledge and understanding of the Bible by giving them the seed of God- Word of Truth, thereby becoming the reality of the people who will be recreated in God’s image and likeness.
The classes are approximately 1.5 hours long and conducted thrice a week.
You may choose between the 10:00am class, 6:00pm class and 9:00pm class for church members.
Or you may choose between the 10:00am class and 7:00pm class for pastors.
ZION CHRISTIAN MISSION CENTER
NO TUITION FEE
OTHER THEOLOGY CENTER
HIGH TUITION FEE
Zion Christian Mission Center
"Even po yung hope and purpose ng life of faith namin, it starts to get nearer and nearer po. At dito po ay mas nai-in love po kami sa Word dahil nandoon na po na nagkakaroon na po kami ng kaunawaan patungkol po dito."
"At gayun din po sa pamamagitan ng Kanyang salita, makikita po natin ang pagmamahal po ng ating Diyos at nais po niyang ipagkaloob sa bawat isa po sa atin. Kaya mga kapatid, let us all receive the heavenly gift na gustong ibigay sa atin ng Diyos by studying this Word ."
A story of the Anit Family
Our Journey in ZCMC brought a positive impact on our business.
Whatever you do, you do it for the glory of God
Before ako pumasok sa ZCMC, isa akong atheist na hindi naniniwala sa Diyos at mas naniniwala sa Science.
Pero nung nag-aral ako dito sa ZCMC, naniniwala na ako ng 100 percent sa Diyos. Nagkaroon ako ng sobrang laking
faith sa kanya na kahit parang wala ng pagasa, nakangiti pa rin ako kasi alam kong hindi niya ako pinapabayaan.
Hindi na rin ako gumagawa ng mga bagay na magpapahiya sa Panginoon. – John Carlos Mojica
Enrolling here in ZCMC helped me to think logically when reading and understanding the Bible. It taught me to
have proper knowledge about the Bible, proper faith, and proper actions according to the scriptures. Because of
ZCMC, I am now a person waiting and believing in all the promises of God to be fulfilled.
– Mary Ann Beniga Tuastumban
Isa akong masamang tao, walang kwentang ama ng mga anak ko, at wala kwentang asawa-babaero at manloloko.
Lahat ng masama ako na po yon. Pero dahil sa ZCMC, nakilala ko po ang Diyos. Gamit po ang Salita, inalis po ako
sa kadiliman at binuhay niya po akong muli. Salamat sa Diyos at nakita ko ang katotohanan.
– Harry Jay Martinez Bautista
Bago pa ako makapasok ng ZCMC, ako yung type ng tao na parang lasing at ignorante, manhid, nalilito, hindi alam kung ano ang katotohanan at nabulag ng mga maling katuruan. Napaniwala ako noon sa mga katuruang nakabase sa sariling kaunawaan o sariling kaisipan at emotions. Nagpalipat lipat ako ng mga sinalihang relihiyon. Mayroon din akong mga habitual sins at maling mga paniniwala. Nakadepende din sa aking emotions at mga makamundong bagay ang life of faith ko noon.
Pero pagkatapos ng pag aaral ko dito sa ZCMC, naramdaman kong malaki ang pinagbago ng aking sarili. Ako ay masaya dahil nakakapag distinguish na ako between good and evil. Alam ko na rin ang revealed word at new covenant na dapat ma keep sa panahon natin ngayon. Nalaman ko ang book of revelation, at ang mga meaning ng parables at ang fulfillment. Dahil dito, nagkaroon ako ng self-control para iwasan na hangga’t maaari ang habitual sins, wickedness at temptations. Nagkaroon na rin ako ng takot sa Diyos. Kahit hindi pa rin ako perfect at sinless, malaki pa rin ang improvement sa aking sarili. – Fritz Gerard Baniqued
Ako yung Edralin na dating pala sagot sa magulang, nasubukan na magbisyo, tambay, walang inuurungan sa away
kahit mas matanda sakin. Kahit magulang ko sinisigawan ko, hindi ko ginagalang at ayoko ng tinuturuan ako.
Pero habang tumatagal ang aking pagaaral dito sa ZCMC, nakita ko kung paano ako binabago ng Diyos na kung
dati ay nagbibsyo, palasagot sa magulang- lahat ng iyon ay nabago dahil nageenjoy ako sa pakikinig at sa sobrang
enjoy, hindi ko namamalayan na binabago na pala ako ng Diyos – Edralin Quines Hembrador
Yung about sa revelation na hindi ko naririnig sa ibang simbahan. Before, sobrang nag seek ako sa knowledge at
mahilig din ako makipag debate. Pero ang mga instructor sa ZCMC, hindi sila basta sumasagot sa mga tanong ng
walang biblical explanation na galing din sa Bible, at sobrang linaw ng mga explanation – John Carlos Mojica
The life of John the Baptist. – Victoria C. Noble
Pinaka-tumatak po talaga sa akin ang lessons patungkol sa Distinguishing Good and Evil, Figurative Treasure
and Richman, revealed word, prophecy, new covenant na dapat mai keep sa panahon natin ngayon, at ng
mga true meaning ng mga parables at ang fulfillment nito – Fritz Gerard Baniqued
Yung pinaramdam sakin ng instructor yung puso ng Diyos kung gaano ito kawasak – Edralin Quines Hembrador
John 1:1-4 po, ito po yung pumukaw sa akin. – Fernado P. Garcia
Dito nyo matututunan ang totoong Salita ng Diyos na walang halong ibang libro-100% biblical yung
teachings dito. Sobrang linaw ng mga teachings about sa Bible, and sobrang nakakaamaze na bakit hindi ko
alam yung mga bagay na yun kahit ibat ibang mga religion na yung napasukan ko – John Carlos Mojica
Through this study in ZCMC, you will know the secrets of kingdom of heaven – Victoria C. Noble
Napakalaki po ng naitulong sa akin ng ZCMC. Nagkaroon po ng liwanag ang aking buhay at nagkaroon ng
tunay na pag asa at direksyon ang aking pananampalataya. Higit po sa lahat, nakilala ko po ang TUNAY na
DIYOS, at nalaman ko po ang sikreto sa kaharian ng langit na sya na pong gumagabay sa akin sa patuloy na
pagtatagumpay. – Fernando P. Garcia
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
– The truth is that one of the biggest and most powerful Christian associations in Korea has been persecuting us and spreading false accusations about us online and through the media for a long time. They have been doing it not only in Korea but in many other countries as well.
– That is because the teachings of NHNE are new and different to them most especially regarding the interpretations of the prophecies in the Bible and we offer our teachings to everyone who wants to hear without any cost.
– That is why many are still studying in our Bible centers. In fact, we had a graduation ceremony in 2019 with 103,764 graduates in less than a year.
– If a group is judged by other groups as a cult, it does not automatically mean that it is true. The standard of judgment should always be God’s Word.
– If the group stands firm on the standard of God’s Word, they cannot be accused as a cult. So, we really need to check always. It is not through what we just see in the internet or what other denominations say, but through God’s Word.
– He is not the 2nd coming of Jesus nor Jesus Christ himself.
– We just believe that he is anointed by Jesus in spirit and a servant of Jesus who received the gift of understanding the Word of God.
– We never worshipped him.
Even other priests and pastors claimed that they are anointed by God that’s why they are able to celebrate the mass and the worship service and also can teach the Bible to their members.
– So, it is common even in other churches.
– One way to determine if someone is anointed by Jesus is through their words.
– No. Instead, we respect him since we believe that he is a chosen servant of God who delivers the word of God. It is the same treatment that other religious leaders receive in their churches.
– This has never been our intention. We started out as a very open church in Korea. But as mentioned earlier, there were big Christian groups who were against us. They persecuted us and put false accusations online which spread very quickly. People began making up their minds about us based on all the false information they were receiving and they did not want to talk or listen to us.
– We wanted the people to listen to the word of God without these preconceived notions.
– Commonly, people are invited to a church first and then introduced to their teaching but we had to go about this the other way around. We first offered to them the understanding that we have in the Bible and if they agreed that it is consistent with the word of God, we told them about our church. Our intention was never to lie or hide. We just had to take a different approach because of the reasons stated above.
– We are now fully open in Korea and other countries including the Philippines. We are part of an ecumenical podcast. We are also offering free Bible classes on Zoom. And on November 1, 2020, we opened our worship service online to everyone including non-members.
– No, and we never did. We actually teach the opposite in our church. Chairman Lee has always taught us to be good examples in our respective communities. Students must study hard. We have to be good to our family members. We have to work hard in our workplaces.
– Of course, we also have the free will to decide on achieving particular goals as adults. And sometimes, achieving them means leaving our family or job temporarily. This is the same effort and sacrifice that is required when one chooses to focus on or dedicate his/her life to ministry as missionaries or pastors do.
– We don’t decide on who receives eternal life. That decision is God’s. No one is guaranteed of eternal life yet. Chairman Lee never said that he will live forever. He said that life and death are decided by God.
– As believers, our hope is to receive eternal life. With this hope, we aim to have a proper understanding of the Bible so that it can be the basis of our faith. And we want to show this clear faith through our actions so that we can be worthy of receiving the eternal life that is promised by God.
An open letter to all Believers
We hold nothing against anyone, for all judgments belong to God and Jesus (Jn 12:48, Jn 5:22, Rv 20:12). What we hold on to are the teachings that we have received from God and Jesus through the Word. (Jn 1:1-4, 2 Pt 3:18, 1 Jn 1:1)
If anyone is to judge anything, one must see and experience both sides of the opposition. Rather than believing only in one perspective and making a conclusion, the door of New Heaven and New Earth is wide open for everyone who wishes to witness and experience first-hand the gift of pure Biblical Teachings that we have received from heaven.
Therefore, we invite all of you to come and listen! Come and taste the free gift of the water of life wherever you are, whoever you are, without any cost. (Rv 22:17)
New Heaven and New Earth